Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Fully narrated tour by a local, professional guide
- Small-groups make for a more intimate experience
- Soak in the views over the arctic tundra and Yukon River
- Depart from a convenient meeting point in Fairbanks
Departure & Return
This is located on the East Ramp Airport, the small plane side of the airport. All guests need to call and reconfirm their tour departure/check in time 24 - 48 hours prior to departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Northern Alaska Tour Company
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands