Are you interested in?
9 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
59 Tours & Activities
Summit Lake Tours
0 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Save time by seeing a lot of the vast, beautiful interior of Alaska in one day on this tour from Fairbanks to Paxson Lake. Visit a woodworking shop, historic state park, glacier, and restored gold rush-era roadhouse along the way. You’ll also get photo ops at natural attractions and the Trans Alaskan Pipeline.
- See a lot of the Alaska interior near Fairbanks in one day
- Photo ops at Quartz Lake, Delta Flats, and the Trans Alaskan Pipeline
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside city limits of Fairbanks and North Pole
- Lunch at Delta Junction (own expense)
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (inside city limits of Fairbanks/North Pole)
Transport by air-conditioned van
National Park fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup occurs between 8 am and 9 am, depending on the hotel location.
If you are staying with Alaska-Wildlife-Cabins-and-Hostel, there won't be a pick up needed. You just jump into our vans and go on your adventure with us.
We can pick you up at any other address inside the city limits of Fairbanks or North Pole.
If you are staying outside the city limits, we can meet you at the local Walmart Parking lot.
Please contact us to get your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Please no small children under 5.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a possibility of cancellation due to dangerous weather and/or road conditions. If this occurs, an alternative date or full refund will be offered.
- Type of transportation: Van
- The group size is limited to 8 to 9 people for each Van. Bigger group bookings are possible and multiple Van's will be used in this case.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fairbanks to Delta Junction: Beauty of the North Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fairbanks to Delta Junction: Beauty of the North Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 5957P21
Compare Similar Experiences
Fairbanks to Delta Junction: Beauty of the North Tour
1 day 6 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFairbanksBus Tours - AlaskaNature and Wildlife - AlaskaHistorical Tours - AlaskaFull-day Tours - AlaskaCategory