Are you interested in?
- This hands-on, small-group experience is capped at 12 attendees
- Round-trip transit from your Fairbanks hotel makes logistics seamless
- Meet the dogs, learn mushing commands, and go dog sledding
- Your guide will share photos with you after the outing
Departure & Return
We will pick you up at Hotels listed on Viator and TripAdvisor. If you do not stay at a hotel in Fairbanks Downtown, we may meet you at PIKE’S WATERFRONT LODGE (1850 Hoselton Drive Fairbanks, AK 99709).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alaska Journey Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience