Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Chase the aurora during your time in Alaska
- Stay warm while you photograph with coffee and tea
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- Leave with professional aurora portraits
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Vaccination Record (Full Vaccination) or Negative Covid Test a test administered within 48 hours of tour departure time is required to join our tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Aurora Chasers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "You pay a little more for this tour, but you get what you pay for." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews