Are you interested in?
- Get personalized aurora borealis photography lessons on this small-group tour
- Professional photography equipment available to rent
- You’re served coffee, hot cocoa, hot apple cider, and tea—convenient on cold nights
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel in Fairbanks
Departure & Return
We may adjust your pick up point if you are in the hills and we are unable to get to you with our van.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Check your cell phone provider for service in Alaska. Double confirmation for your tour is normally done by text and then by calling
- Operates in Winter, please dress accordingly
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the Aurora Borealis, we cannot guarantee a successful viewing during every trip. Although all efforts will be made to maximize your opportunity, other accommodations will be made in the event of poor visibility
- For follow up questions emailing from the business website is recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY SkyFire In Focus Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized