Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a snowmobile tour that is suitable for all levels of experience
- Experience Alaska's wilderness up close as you look for wildlife such as fox, moose, and hares
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Includes use of snowmobile and warm protective gear, and guide
Departure & Return
We are at the end of Repp Road in North Pole. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately or use our clothes for free
- Minimum driver age is 14 years old
- Minimum passenger age is 5 years old
- Arrive 30 Minutes prior to tour start
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Max total weight for double riders is 300 pounds (140 kilos)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rods Alaskan Guide Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms