Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a snowmobile tour that is suitable for all levels of experience
- Experience Alaska's wilderness up close as you look for wildlife such as fox, moose, and hares
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Includes use of snowmobile and warm protective gear, and guide
Departure & Return
Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time. Tours must depart on schedule. Refunds or reschedules are not available for late arrivals. Please use Google maps. We are located at the end of Repp Road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately or use our clothes for free
- Valid Drivers License requires to drive
- Minimum passenger age is 5 years old
- Arrive 30 Minutes prior to tour start
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Max total weight for double riders is 300 pounds (140 kilos)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rods Alaskan Guide Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews