Are you interested in?
- Kayak tour to Puerto Rico’s ‘bio bay’ at Laguna Grande
- Learn about the natural phenomena from a marine biologist tour guide
- Paddle through the mangrove forests and admire the coastal scenery
- All necessary instruction and kayaking equipment are provided
Departure & Return
You must arrive 30 mins earlier than the tour time to find parking and to sign waiver. Location is normally very crowded. Upon arrival you must walk and look for the Pure Adventure signs and name, we will have a black and blue canopy with the company name & logo. Come prepared to get wet!!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For safety reasons pregnant women cannot participate. (NO exclusions)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Expecting Mothers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Adventure Corp.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I do not recommend going with a kayak partner that cannot help row as on the way back you have to fight the current and its pitch black." See review
- "Definitely bring water shoes and be prepared for a workout!!" See review
- "Also if you’re afraid of the dark, take an earlier tour to at least have daylight on your way in under the trees, and then darkness on the way back." See review