Are you interested in?
- 3-hour cruise around Fernando de Noronha
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure time
- Snorkel equipment available for rental
- Stop at the island's landmarks and highlights
- Pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Cruise out into the surrounding waters and pass landmarks and beaches such as Ponta da Sapata, Two Brothers Hill, and the Lion Stone. Stop at Sancho Bay, one of the world's most beautiful beaches, for snorkeling.
End your tour with convenient drop-off at your hotel at 10:30am (morning cruise) or 4pm (afternoon cruise).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Life Jacket and Flippers) available for rental - Average cost: BRL 30,00 (approximately US $9.00).
- Tickets to Marine National Park not included. Price for brazilians: BRL 98,00 (children under 11 years and adults above 65 years are free of charge) - Price for foreigners: BRL 198,00 (all ages) - approximately US$ 65.00. Tickets are valid for 10 days.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms