Are you interested in?
662 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
843 Tours & Activities
Piazzale Michelangelo Tours
163 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Escape the hustle and bustle of Florence on a day trip to the Chianti wine region, with round-trip transport from a convenient Florence location. In addition to navigating for you, your guide provides insight into the winemaking process at vineyards often missed by visitors to Tuscany. The day’s itinerary includes wine tastings, an authentic Tuscan lunch, and frame-worthy photo opportunities along the way.
- Wine tastings and authentic Tuscan lunch included
- Go with a guide: explore without the stress of navigating
- Learn about winemaking process in the Chianti region
- Hassle-free, round-trip transport from central Florence location
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned confortable minivan
A visit of two wineries
Private wine tour
Live commentary on board
A visit of San Gimignano
A visit of Michelangelo Square
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Curtatone, 9, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We will be more than happy to pick you up and to assist you during your stay in Florence and Tuscany.
- Florence Airport, Peretola, Via del Termine, 11, 50127 Firenze FI, Italy
- Porto Livorno, 57123 Livorno, Province of Livorno, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chianti Wine Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Chianti Wine Tour with Lunch, a Visit of San Gimignano, Organic Wineries?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Chianti Wine Tour with Lunch, a Visit of San Gimignano, Organic Wineries?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Chianti Wine Tour with Lunch, a Visit of San Gimignano, Organic Wineries?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Chianti Wine Tour with Lunch, a Visit of San Gimignano, Organic Wineries?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "San Gimignano was out of a postcard, stunningly beautiful, a must visit while in Tuscany." See review
Product code: 70927P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesFlorenceUnique Experiences - TuscanyFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyNature and Wildlife - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyEco Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - ChiantiFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiNature and Wildlife - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiEco Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiUnique Experiences - San GimignanoFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoNature and Wildlife - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoEco Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Florence American Cemetery and MemorialMedici ChapelsPitti Palace Palatine GalleryBasilica of Santa Maria Novella (Basilica di Santa Maria Novella)Palazzo StrozziGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Basilica of Santa Maria NovellaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)OltrarnoBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)San Marco MuseumMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)San FredianoPharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaArno River