The tour was the best we ever experienced a great value. Our tour guides, Giada and Fabian were outstanding....they were very informative, personable, and entertaining. We absolutely loved the tour. An amazing hike through all the villages, time to swim, shop and eat, and of course take a million pics! It was unforgettable, and, we hope to go back. Thank you!
I booked this through Viator and had a great time. Our guide Johnny was fantastic and did a great job keeping us all together, showing us around and doing so with a smile and a positive attitude. I enjoyed meeting the others in the group about 30 of us and Cinque Terre was absolutely stunning. A few comments to help:
- The bus is similar to a nice coach/greyhound bus in the States. it has A/C and holds about 50 people there were 30 of us, so some empty seats
- Its about a 2.30 minute bus ride to Cinque Terre and we stopped about halfway through on the way there for a bio break. On the return to Florence, we actually took the train to La Spezia and the bus drove us back. They aim to get you back around 8-830 but I think we ended up in around 9-ish
- There is a hike, and there are some rigorous parts but overall I felt it was manageable. I'm a 20-something health/active person If you don't think you want to or can handle the hike you can always take train between the towns
- We ended up taking the boat ride back the sea was calm and it was pretty cool. Cross your fingers as it was really neat
- Pro Tip On the way there, recommend you sit on the left side of the bus. It seemed like there were a lot more cooler views on that side than on the right not a huge deal, as you'll see plenty when you get there
Overall I had a great experience in Cinque Terre and Walkabout was fantastic. Hats off to Johnny and Mauro!
Hardcore hiking!!! SUPERB tour!!! A big thanks to our guides FABIAN and JOHNNY BOY!!! They kept everyone motivated and cheering till the last minute.. So much guidance.. perfection, simple and clear instructionns.. Lunch was so delicious!! Views were breathtaking. .be prepared for a long sweaty day
It was a great trip covering all 5 villages of Cinque Terre. We would not have been able to cover them all in one day on our own. The lunch provided was excellent too. Our guide Tina was simply amazing. She told us funny stories and all the information and history we needed to know about the region.
Fantastic trip! One of my family of fives favorite days of our 16 days in Italy! We were happy, exhausted and in awe of what we did and saw! Our guides Stefano and Fabiano were awesome! Many thanks guys! They are super engaging, knowledgable,very funny and made the bus trip there fly by! Stefano always made sure the group was together and doing okay on the hike. Many thanks guys! Every part of this tour was well worth the money and the hike on a hot day, could not plan it better if you tried.
Love love loved it. Fabian and Jade were amazing tour guides, extremely knowledgeable and informative. They made the day fun and created a great atmosphere. I'm not a super fit person but still managed the hike. You can go at your own pace and stop as often as you like for a breather. There's also the option of getting a shuttle bus if you want to skip the hike. Would highly recommend Walkabout Florence!!!
i love this hiking trip.
Excellent hike and beautful views of Cinque Terres cities. Jadda and Francesco were superb guides and would highly recommend them if you're looking for a tour in this region. Both were very knowledgable and apart of the walkabout tours in Firenze. Definitely recommend this local tour company for anyone looking to explore Tuscana region.
What an awesome day. My wife and I had a great experience on this trip. Gloria was the guide for the day and she was amazing! She got to know every single person's name in the group of 15 and was very knowledgeable about the Cinque Terre villages and super friendly. The views were surreal, the lunch was great, and the costs on was well worth it as a train ticket alone from Florence is 55 euro alone, put we had train transportation between villages! Great day for the cost and highly recommend if your are able to put in a full take of hiking!
I loved this tour and would go there if i were you :
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–2016 Viator, Inc. CUR015 - 330204 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.