- Private day tour from Florence to Venice
- Guided walk through Venice past the famous Ducal Palace and Bridge of Sighs
- Optional lunch in an elegant Venetian restaurant (not included)
- Free time to explore Venice at your leisure
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert English-speaking local guide on this special private tour of Venice
- Private transport (Mercedes for up to three people, minibus from four to eight people) with English-speaking driver
- Customize the tour to suit your own interests
- Pickup and drop off from selected Florence hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
After lunch in an elegant Venetian restaurant (optional at your own expense) near Piazza San Marco, you will have free time to explore Venice at your leisure, before returning to Florence in the late evening.
This in-depth, hassle-free private tour is hosted by an English-speaking driver and a professional guide in Venice. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, so that he or she can prepare for your private tour.
Perfect experience. Our driver was entertaining, the ride so comfortable and very safe even through a snow storm in the mountains. Our guide in Venice was knowledgeable and warm and gave a full experience.