Book online and save 24% on the local adult retail price.
Numbers are limited to 25 people on this group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your knowledgeable guide.
- 2.5-hour walking tour of Florence
- Disover the UNESCO World Heritage listed city of Florence with your expert guide
- Enjoy a surprise food tasting during your Florence walking tour
- See top Florence attractions including the Pontevecchio Bridge, Piazza della Signoria and the Florence Duomo
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour explores the historic and architectural evolution factors from the Roman foundation through medieval centuries and its Renaissance glorious period up to modern time Florence. Stop for a surprise “tasting”, and learn about the culinary and wine aspects of Tuscany's unique cuisine.
Your guide will take you to some of the most important spots where the greatest minds and artists have stood and been inspired.
During this walk, you will see Piazza della Signoria with the town hall Palazzo Vecchio, the Duomo, the Baptistery with its ‘Gates of Paradise’, Giotto’s independent bell tower, Brunelleschi’s Dome, Santa Trinita and Orsanmichele Church, Pontevecchio Bridge and the secret Vasari Corridor, as well as famous shopping streets and the Oltrarno – the fourth and last district, the manual crafts neighborhood.
One of the most knowledgeable and helpful tour guides possible.
What a fantastic tour, thanks to our amazing tour guide Eliza. Florence is a beautiful city with so much culture, the very best way to explore it is on a tour like this. We discovered so much about the city which we never would have known from simply exploring on our own. Highly recommended!