Are you interested in?
- Small-group walking tour of Florence
- Visit Florence's iconic sights and learn the stories behind them
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery
- See Michelangelo's 'David,' as well as his partially-finished 'Slaves' in the Accademia
- Stroll along Florence streets, taking in sights like the Piazza della Signoria, the romantic Ponte Vecchio, and the Duomo (from outside)
- Receive personalized attention with your small group
- Upgrade to include a complete tour of the Duomo
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Tour Only in English
- Please note that guests can only carry small handbags inside the Accademia. Larger backpacks and big pointy umbrellas are not allowed. Please also note there is no cloakroom inside the Accademia Gallery.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- If option with Duomo included please remember that the Duomo (Cathedral) is a holy place and attire must be appropriate for the visit. Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees. Walks of Italy cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress.
- If option with Duomo included please note: We advise our clients that the Cathedral of Florence is subject to closure during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. If this occurs during your visit, we will run an alternative itinerary that includes and explanation of the Cathedral from the outside and extra highlights of the city center. We are unable to provide refunds or discounts.
- If Option with Duomo included in some cases, it may not be possible to enter the Bapistry on your guided tour due to long security lines. At these times your guide will skip the Opera del Duomo Museum and provide tickets to visit the Museum on your own ( they are valid for 3 days).
- From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Florence Skip the Line David & Accademia with Optional Duomo .