Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- 1.5-hour guided tour of the Pitti Palace in Oltrarno, Florence
- Explore the Palatine Gallery and the Royal Apartments
- Listen to stories about Florence under Medici rule
- Discover frescoes and paintings by Raphael and Ruben
- Learn about the Renaissance artists represented in the palace
Departure & Return
In front of the main Entrance of the Museum
What To Expect
Listen to your guide to understand the history of the powerful dynasty, and the characters who lavished their wealth and power on the palace. Plush furnishings aside, the palazzo boasts an extensive collection of artwork from the Renaissance and beyond.
On your tour of the Palatine Gallery, you’ll encounter frescoes and paintings by Caravaggio, Raphael, Rubens, and Titian, in addition to other eminent European artists. Check out the Royal Apartments with their luxurious interiors and artwork that spans the 16th to the 19th centuries.
After 1.5 hours, your tour ends inside the palace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 25 people per booking
- The tour might be in multiple languages
- Other languages upon request
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Product code: 7779P2
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands