Are you interested in?
- Fun stand-up paddleboarding tour along the Folly River
- Suitable for complete beginners: expert instruction provided
- Chance to spot dolphins in their natural habitat
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Our red barn style office is located just past the second bridge and the public boat ramp on the right hand side.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear flip flops or water shoes (Required)
- Wear sunscreen and a bathing suit or clothes you don't mind getting wet
- Bring water.. it's hot here :)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston SUP Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands