- Learn to surf at Folly Beach outside of Charleston
- This lesson is suitable for beginner surfers
- All necessary equipment is provided
- A small group means more attention from your instructor
Departure & Return
Our primary location for Surf Lessons is Folly Beach and the beach area is call the “Washout” located at 1673 E. Ashely Ave. Other locations are Isle of Palms and Kiawah Island Beaches based on availability.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Paddleboard Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.