Are you interested in?
- Day trip to Baden-Baden in Germany's Black Forest from Frankfurt
- Visit the Kurhaus and the famous Baden-Baden Casino, with its extravagant interior
- Enjoy a round-trip tour through the Black Forest to the legendary Lake Mummelsee
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Departure is at 09:30 am at the bus stop in front of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhuettenplatz 38 in Frankfurt
What To Expect
Explore the town on a walking tour of its well-groomed parks and thermal bathhouses. Visit the town's top attraction, Kurhaus of Baden-Baden, for a tour of the complex's exterior. It’s one of the oldest and most beautiful gambling houses in all of Europe.
Then venture deeper into the Black Forest to visit the Mummelsee, a popular tourist lake in nearby Seebach. This region’s beautiful natural setting inspired the Brothers Grimm fairy tales and it’s famous for its production of traditional German cuckoo clocks, so consider buying an authentic souvenir at one of the local shops before the return journey to Frankfurt.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants and children must sit in a child seat, which means they need a separate seat, no matter which age (legal regulation)
- We can only carry foldable wheelchairs with us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY ETS-Frankfurt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It took roughly 2 hours to Baden-Baden, which is way too long." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews