Are you interested in?
- Full-day trip from Frankfurt to Cologne
- See Cologne's main sights on a double-decker bus sightseeing tour
- Independent visit of Cologne Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover Cologne’s historic old town, see the River Rhine and visit Cologne's Town Hall
- Enjoy free time for independent sightseeing and shopping
Departure & Return
Departure is at 09:30 am at the bus stop in front of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhuettenplatz 38 in Frankfurt
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Cologne, hop on a double-decker bus for a sightseeing tour of the city. Continue on to Cologne’s Old Town to see the busy breweries, pubs and restaurants and admire the Renaissance architecture and rustic, narrow alleyways lined with traditional old houses. Visit the bustling squares of Roncalliplatz, Alter Markt and Heumarkt. See Cologne City Hall, famous for its loggia, which is often used as an example of one of the most typical buildings of the Renaissance era. Other highlights include the Romanesque Catholic Great St. Martin Church and the Romano-Germanic Museum, an archaeological museum with a large collection of Roman artifacts.
After the bus tour, visit the landmark Gothic masterpiece, the incredible Cologne Cathedral, Germany’s most-visited site and one of its most striking Gothic monuments. This Roman Catholic cathedral is the seat of the Archbishop of Cologne and a UNESCO World Heritage Center.
After exploring this magnificent place of worship, use some free time to explore the city's historic old town, eat lunch (own expense) and peruse the local shops. Then begin the return trip to Frankfurt, with a brief stop in the medieval old town of Limburg.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants and children must sit in a child seat, which means they need a separate seat, no matter which age (legal regulation)
- We can only carry foldable wheelchairs with us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY ETS-Frankfurt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms