Are you interested in?
49 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
120 Tours & Activities
Lorelei Rock (Loreley Rock) Tours
4 Tours & Activities
4 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get more out of a trip to the UNESCO-listed Rhine Valley, and book a private tour from Frankfurt with a professional private guide. You’ll see Rheinfels Castle, visit the winemaking town of Rüdesheim am Rhein, and enjoy a wine tasting, but the day can be customized to fit in other activities, too. Relax in the comfort of a private vehicle, and get a local’s lowdown on the region as you go.
- Leave the itinerary to a professional guide who knows the Rhine Valley well
- Hear local tips for German bakeries and restaurants around the region
- Feel free to ask questions in a way that’s not possible with a large tour
- Find impressive photo sites amid a landscape of castle ruins and vines
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting at a winery
Transportation in van
Food and drinks (apart from the tasting)
Departure & Return
Am Hauptbahnhof, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
To be agreed upon
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact me for any questions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florian Härtl- guided tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Rhine Valley Day Trip from Frankfurt With Wine Tasting ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Rhine Valley Day Trip from Frankfurt With Wine Tasting ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Rhine Valley Day Trip from Frankfurt With Wine Tasting ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 103093P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Rhine Valley Day Trip from Frankfurt With Wine Tasting
4 to 10 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFrankfurtShore Excursions - StrasbourgFood Tours - StrasbourgBus Tours - StrasbourgWine Tastings - StrasbourgPorts of Call Tours - StrasbourgShore Excursions - NurembergFood Tours - NurembergBus Tours - NurembergWine Tastings - NurembergPorts of Call Tours - NurembergShore Excursions - Luxembourg CityFood Tours - Luxembourg CityBus Tours - Luxembourg CityWine Tastings - Luxembourg CityPorts of Call Tours - Luxembourg CityCategory
Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg)Frankfurt (Main) HauptbahnhofMain RiverBotanical Garden Frankfurt (Palmengarten)AschaffenburgGerman Film Museum (Deutsches Filmmuseum)Bad HomburgOld SachsenhausenBad NauheimSt. Paul's Church (Paulskirche)Old Opera House (Alte Oper)MuseumsuferSeligenstadtDarmstadtHanauGreifenstein Castle (Burg Greifenstein)Iron Bridge (Eiserner Steg)Frankfurt Zoo (Zoologischer Garten Frankfurt)HauptwacheBockenheimer Warte