Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
12 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Frankfurt
15 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cruise along the Main River at night, and see Frankfurt's skyline illuminated against the inky night sky. After starting from the Eisener Steg bridge, glide along the river and under many bridges as you admire the lit-up skyscrapers that dominate the cityscape. Buy drinks and snacks on board if you wish, and learn about Frankfurt's landmarks from the commentary as you go.
- Evening Main River cruise in Frankfurt
- Start your evening at the romantic Eisener Steg
- Watch the sights go by with a drink, if you wish
- Listen to commentary about Frankfurt and its sights
- Admire the illuminated city buildings as you cruise
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Mainkai 36 , Mainkai 36, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, GermanyThis activity will end right where it started.
at the coast, beside the Iron Bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: Confirmation has to be shown at the landing stage before boarding (it is NOT a voucher or ticket)
- Infant seats are available; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Frankfurter Personenschiffahrt Anton Nauheimer GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Frankfurt Nighttime Cruise on the River Main?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Frankfurt Nighttime Cruise on the River Main?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Frankfurt Nighttime Cruise on the River Main?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you don’t get a table by the window you can’t really see much either." See review
Product code: 9240P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Frankfurt Nighttime Cruise on the River Main
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFrankfurtAudio Guides - StrasbourgWater Tours - StrasbourgDay Cruises - StrasbourgAudio Guides - NurembergWater Tours - NurembergDay Cruises - NurembergAudio Guides - Luxembourg CityWater Tours - Luxembourg CityDay Cruises - Luxembourg CityCategory
SeligenstadtDarmstadtOld Opera House (Alte Oper)Main RiverLake TitiseeBotanical Garden Frankfurt (Palmengarten)Städel Museum (Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie)HanauSt. Paul's Church (Paulskirche)Old SachsenhausenFrankfurt (Main) HauptbahnhofBockenheimer WarteHauptwacheAschaffenburgSenckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg)Bad HomburgGerman Film Museum (Deutsches Filmmuseum)Frankfurt Zoo (Zoologischer Garten Frankfurt)Bad NauheimIron Bridge (Eiserner Steg)