Are you interested in?
86 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
139 Tours & Activities
Charles Darwin Research Station (CDRS) Tours
64 Tours & Activities
6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Each island in the Galapagos archipelago offers a different experience. Visit several during this all-inclusive island-hopping adventure. By day, travel by speedboat to some of the islands’ most important sights, and at night sleep peacefully at hotels on solid ground. A small group size means you have more time to ask questions of your naturalist guide and observe native wildlife at close range.
- Most meals, hotels, transportation, and snorkeling gear are all included
- Chance to spot flamingos, sea turtles, giant tortoises, and more
- Spend nights on land to help prevent motion sickness
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from the airport in Baltra
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation in a single, double or triple room.
Airport pickup and drop off at Baltra airport at your arrival/departure time.
Transportation between Baltra Airport – Itabaca Channel each way
Transportation on and between the Islands as described in the itinerary.
Local naturalist guide (English & Spanish speaking)
Snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins and life vest.
24/7 assistance in English, Dutch and Spanish.
Round trip flights from mainland Ecuador to Galapagos Islands.
Entrance fee for the Galapagos National Park.
Migratory Control Card / Ingala Transit Card: $ 20 p.p. (cash only)
Isabela dock fee: $ 10 p.p. (cash only)
Water Taxi around $ 1 p.p. (small boat that takes you from the speedboat to the harbor and back)
For rent: wetsuit (recommended between May – November): $ 5 p.p. per day (cash only)
Personal travel & health insurance.
Optional tips for the guide.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Seymour Ecological Galapagos Airport, Aeropuerto Seymour de Baltra, Isla Baltra Baltra, Ecuador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- It is recommended to book flights with an early arrival time to the Galapagos Islands and a late departure time from the Galapagos Islands to make sure you can enjoy all of the activities of the tour. Late arrivals and/or early departures mean you might miss some activities.
- If your flight is delayed or canceled and you cannot make it to Puerto Ayora in time to take the last speedboat to Isabela Island, which departs around 14:00, the team assist you with finding accommodation on Santa Cruz Island but this will be on your own expense. You will miss the planned activities.
- There are no guides on the transportation by public speedboat between islands.
- Please try to bring small bags and luggage, The Galapagos public transportation is on average small and it takes more time and space when you bring large baggage.
- Tap water on the Galapagos Islands might contain bacteria and should not be consumed, not even for brushing your teeth. Bottled or purified water is always recommended.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- It is possible that pictures will be taken during your tour, so it is recommended to bring a USB.
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- A current, valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operated by multilingual guides, certified by the Galapagos National Park.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian options available)
- The exact amount for the fees mentioned in the 'What's excluded' section will be detailed in the voucher. If you want to know this information beforehand, please contact us through the platform.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rebecca Adventure Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Day Galapagos Island Hopping Budget?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Day Galapagos Island Hopping Budget?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Day Galapagos Island Hopping Budget?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Day Galapagos Island Hopping Budget?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 29628P6
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Day Galapagos Island Hopping Budget
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGalapagos IslandsBus Tours - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceNature and Wildlife - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceMulti-day Tours - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceWater Tours - Osa Peninsula & Gulfo DulceBus Tours - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - Central PacificMulti-day Tours - Central PacificWater Tours - Central PacificBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestMulti-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestCategory