Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit two of Ireland's top natural attractions—the Aran Islands and the Cliffs of Moher—in one day on a tour from Galway
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs Merchant's Road, Galway outside the Kinlay Hostel at 09:00. Please present 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Atlantic Way Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you have kids, get there early for access to the front of the bus." See review
- "If you elect to take any of the tours - DONT forget cash." See review
- "I highly recommend this trip if you don't get motion sickness, otherwise just checking out the Cliffs of Moher from the top is spectacular enough!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews