Are you interested in?
- Cliffs of Moher trip from Galway
- Explore the stunning Cliffs of Moher independently and at your own pace
- Enjoy the comfort and convenience of a round-trip, air-conditioned shuttle
- Visit one of Ireland's top attractions on an easy half-day tour
- Perfect for families and solo travelers
Departure & Return
Outside HYDE Hotel and Hyde Bar (formerly known as the Forster Court Hotel) at 11.45am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants under 5 years of age require a child seat (These are not supplied by the company)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lally Coach Hire Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Half day trip to the cliffs of moher is good for a solo traveller as u only have ur own time to manage and focus on." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews