Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour nature and history tour of Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Visit the park with a guide
- Learn about Native Americans and settlers who lived in the mountains
- Walk a gentle nature trail
- Small group tour ensures a personal experience
Departure & Return
After entering Greenbrier, turn right into the first (gravel) driveway, 30 yards from the entrance. From here, you will follow your guide to the trailhead in your own vehicle.
You will end your tour here and your party can head out or continue to explore the area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rating: the difficulty of this tour is easy with a couple of moderate spots
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Gratuity of 10 to 20% recommended for good service
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour requires a 2 person minimum to operate. If you are traveling solo, you may join into an existing tour or pay the 2 person rate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Walk in the Woods
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff