Are you interested in?
- Grand Cayman boat and snorkeling adventure
- Visit Stingray City to swim near a community of stingrays in their natural environment
- Snorkel around a coral reef, and see starfish
- Necessary gear provided
Departure & Return
Stingray City Cayman Islands representatives will be located on Royal Watler Cruise Terminal under white tent next to pink building. If you arrive at North or South terminal, ask a security for directions to the Royal Watler Cruise Terminal (main cruise ship terminal).
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
When you arrive, learn about the proper behavior when you're in the water from the boat crew, and then hop in with a provided snorkel and mask to swim near the stingrays. Next, head to the Coral Garden, a nearby location when you can swim among some of the Cayman Islands' most colorful reefs.
Your third stop is snorkeling with starfish, where you can relax in shallow water and look at different species of starfish. This is an especially popular activity for young kids.
Your tour ends with return to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please book the earliest tour to your arrival time to ensure you are returned to your ship prior to boarding time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stingray City Cayman Islands
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms