Are you interested in?
- See Gettysburg from a paranormal perspective
- Listen to historical accounts of the Civil War
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless experience
- Get a closer look at buildings and sites on a walking tour
Departure & Return
Ghost Tours will meet OUTSIDE of the Cemetery Gate Entrance NEAR 733 Baltimore St., Gettysburg, PA 17325. It is on the BALTIMORE STREET SIDE, near the Restrooms, in the entry way. Across from the Battlefield. Please do not go inside cemetery or restroom area after dark. Arrive 15 minutes early.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Civil War Ghosts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons