Are you interested in?
Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See a new perspective on Gettysburg when you explore after dark
- This spooky ghost and history tour is perfect for teenagers and adults
- Discover many of Gettysburg’s key historical landmarks as you go
- Learn the stories behind the sights from your guide’s storytelling
Departure & Return
Free parking at Lincoln Elementary or Gettysburg Middle School. Walk west on Lefever Street toward Baltimore Street. Meet at Unity Park at the Drummer Boy statue across from Mr. G's Ice Cream shop (north east corner of the park).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost Walk Gettysburg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience