Are you interested in?
- Combine sightseeing and food tastings on this Ghent walking tour
- No need to pay at each stop: Tastings are included along the way
- Enjoy commentary about Ghent’s most famous landmarks
- No rushing: Enjoy a relaxed pace with photo stops along the way
Departure & Return
We will meet at the Jacob Van Artevelde statue. It is the big statue in the middle of the square. You can get there by taking tram nr. 1 and either get off at "Korenmarkt" or "Gravensteen". Ask for shopping street "Lange Munt". At the end of this street turn right and you will see the square.
Please note that the end point is different than the starting point. We will finish our tour at the last taster place. This will be walking distance from the old town or a short tram or bus ride.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We walk 2 to 5 km at a very gentle and relaxed pace and with several taster stops. You need to be able to walk this distance. You also need to be comfortable with standing/walking whilst having your taster.
- Please inform us about any dietary needs / intolerances and allergies.
- If you have a special need, please get in touch prior to booking.
- Be prepared for any weather condition (waterproof clothes are recommended).
- If a tours needs to be canceled by us, we will offer an alternative date or give you a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- You need to be comfortable with standing/walking whilst having your taster.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Brighton
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands