Are you interested in?
14 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
50 Tours & Activities
28 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
While compact, the Rock of Gibraltar’s steep slopes take time and energy to walk. Tailored to travelers with limited time, this affordable tour, which includes entrance fees, hits the highlights in just a couple of hours—including a guided tour of the World War II Tunnels. Also see the Apes Den, home of the notorious macaques, Europa Point, Europe’s southernmost point, and St. Michael’s Cave, with its glistening stalactites and stalagmites.
- See the Rock of Gibraltar’s signature sights with a guide
- Get up close and personal with the notorious Barbary apes in their den
- Tour the tunnels where the Allies planned the WWII invasion of North Africa
- Bus tour—kinder to the legs than walking and very much cheaper than taxis
Saved to wishlist!
WWII tunnels entrance & nature's reserve entrance (St Michael's cave & ape's den).
Departure & Return
Lexington, Midtown , Queensway Rd, Gibraltar GX11 1AA, GibraltarThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blands Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Gibraltar Rock Tour with WWII Tunnels ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gibraltar Rock Tour with WWII Tunnels ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gibraltar Rock Tour with WWII Tunnels ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 15610P18
Compare Similar Experiences
Gibraltar Rock Tour with WWII Tunnels
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGibraltarCategory