Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Meeting point：Seki Traditional Swordsmith Museum Minamikasuga-tyo9-1, Seki-shi, Gifu
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Things to bring：Clothes you don't mind getting dirty, Long sleeves, long pants made of cotton, Your own lunch,Shoes that cover your feet
- Participation requirements： Minimum age is 12 years
- Free Wi-Fi：None
- Toilet： ◯ (Western-style)
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- The transport expenses from Swordsmith Museum to the blacksmith are not included.
- Because the lunch is not included, we suggest you buy something before the experience.
- Please wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty.
- ・Please wear shoes comfortable to move in. (Sandals are not suitable as fire sparks might fly.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience