Are you interested in?
20 Tours & Activities
108 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days on the Gold Coast
15 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go skydiving during your visit to the Gold Coast for an incredible thrill and spectacular views of the city, coast and Pacific Ocean. Jump in tandem with your expert instructor, enjoying a short freefall before your instructor releases the parachute. Float gently down to Kirra Beach, one of the beautiful beaches that makes the Gold Coast justifiably famous. Departures are available throughout the day and include complimentary transfer from centrally located Surfers Paradise hotels.
- 2.5-hour tandem skydiving experience on the Gold Coast
- Learn to skydive from an expert instructor
- Enjoy aerial views of the Gold Coast before and during your jump
- Complete the skydive in style by landing on Kirra Beach
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Surfers Paradise
Saved to wishlist!
Skydive and beach landing
Video and photo packages are available upon arrival at the office
Optional $30 insurance
Departure & Return
18 Coyne St, Coolangatta QLD 4225, Australia
Address: 18 Coyne Street Coolangatta
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: there must be a 24 hour gap between your last scuba dive and your tandem skydive. You can skydive and then scuba dive however so if you'd like to do both, consider booking your jump first
- Due to the weight / balance of the parachute, passengers weighing over 95kg must contact the local operator prior to jumping
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gold Coast Skydive
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gold Coast Tandem Skydive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Gold Coast Tandem Skydive?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gold Coast Tandem Skydive?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gold Coast Tandem Skydive?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 27454P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeOutdoor ActivitiesGold CoastExtreme - QueenslandExtreme - Byron BayExtreme - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory