During this 3-night introduction to the countless delights of Andalucía, you’ll expereince fiery flamenco and delicious tapas while basking in glorious Mediterranean sunshine. Admire UNESCO-listed wonders like Seville Cathedral and The Alhambra in Granada; absorb the magnificence of Cordoba’s Mezquita (Mosque-Cathedral); and luxuriate in 3- or 4-star accommodation in each Spanish city.
The tour concludes in Seville, however guests have the option to upgrade and enjoy convenient return transport to Granada. All meals are payable at your own expense.
* The local tour guides from each city were very good, particularly Guillermo's all-English tour in Granada. He is an employee of the Alhambra.
* The tours gave wonderful "to the head of the lines" access and covered places not accessible by the general public.
* The 4-star hotels at Cordoba and Seville were very good.
* Communication about how this kind of tour worked overall was at the last minute, confusing or non-existent. Now we understand that trip members in each of the three cities were handled by a different tour agency. Needs an overall email or sheet explaining the overall structure of the 3 days, i.e. pick up times for each part of each day and contact # if something goes wrong. We missed both a pickup at a train station in Cordoba (2nd day) and the tapas tour (Granada) due to lack of information. In Grenada, we almost didn't get on the Alhambra tour because the transporter did not see us on her list. Fortunately, she called, and we were able to enjoy that great tour mentioned above. In Granada, everyone seemed surprised to learn of our existence.
* The tours in Cordoba and Seville were conducted in both Spanish and English.
* The 4-star hotel in Granada was quite far from the interesting parts of town and their Wifi was terrible.
Overall we'd recommend it but know what you're getting into.
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–Sat Jan 21 09:31:42 PST 2017 Viator, Inc. CUR015 - 330205 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.