- Day trip from Granada to Las Alpujarras
- Visit the Water Museum in Lanjaron
- Enjoy the drive through incredible natural beauty
- Lunch in Capileira is included
- Entrance fees are included
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
This regions natural beauty is due to the warm climate and abundant supply of water running off the rivers of the Sierra Nevada - making it one of the most fertile valleys in Spain. The small white hillside villages are filled with houses with flat earthen roofs (terrados) and the terraced farmland reaches over 6,561 feet (2,000 meters).
Great day and interesting. Guide was very friendly and made the day
This was an excellent day trip. The tour guide was great with plenty of information. We saw so many of the towns and the lunch was fun. The driver was also great as the roads are very high up. More time in the towns would have been nice but overall a wonderful trip.