- Day trip from Granada to Nerja and Costa Tropical
- Enjoy sandy beaches along the Mediterranean Sea
- Visit the Caves of Nerja, inhabited by humans and hyenas since 25,000 BC
- Admire the views from Salobrena
- Free lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Heading towards Malaga, you will come across Salobrena, a village of white houses perched on a hill and crowned by an impressive Islamic Castle from where the panoramic views of the surrounding fertile plain and beaches can be admired.
Stop for lunch in the old quarter of Almunecar and admire the Majuelo Park and the castle of San Miguel before heading to Nerja for the afternoon.
The Caves of Nerja boast extensive grottoes and archaeological remains including a 32 meter central column - the largest in the world. The caves are a popular venue for concerts and classical music performances.
We had a great guide who took us to more places than listed on the itinerary. It was a very enjoyable trip, would highly recommend!
Good value. Stunning beaches, friendly locals, breathtaking tour of the caves. Guides were
knowledgeable and paella lunch was delicious.