Book now and save almost 5% on the recommended retail rate!
- Helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon's West Rim
- Optional upgrade to canyon landing or river boat ride
- Enjoy views of the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River
- Soar above Guano Point, Skywalk and Eagle Point
- Ride in style in a state-of-the-art, 6-passenger A-Star jet helicopter
What You Can Expect
Upgrade to the helicopter tour with landing, and swoop deep into the canyon for a chance to walk around the rock formations you admired from above. From your landing spot alongside the Colorado River, get an up-close look at the multi-layered interior of the Grand Canyon, from its dusky hues to striking irregularities.
To see the interior of the canyon as you gently float by, upgrade to a helicopter tour with a boat ride. After your riverside landing, board a pontoon for an open-air journey between the Grand Canyon’s towering rock walls. On the leisurely 12- to 15-minute journey, relax and enjoy the vibrant colors of the canyon’s formations as the light plays off the water.
At the end of both the landing and boat tour upgrade options, you will ascend above the Grand Canyon for one last look at the national landmark, a fitting end to your aerial adventure.
Please note: Total tour duration can range from 45-minutes to 1-hour. This time is inclusive of check-in, wait and tour time.