Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the top sights activities in Grenada in one day
- Swim in the pool under a natural waterfall
- Explore the port city of St. George’s
- Pickup and drop-off provided from your hotel or cruise port
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended you bring a swimsuit and towel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Henry Safari Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The chocolate factory and the nutmeg factory tour were very brief (about 5-10 minutes each) so if you are expecting more detail etc Maybe a specific tour for these factories is required." See review
- "There’s really no place for lunch, unless you call the chocolate tasting “lunch”!" See review
- "The chocolate factory tour is very short 10 minutes and the nutmeg factory tour isn't much longer, though it was just nice to travel around the country and meeting the people." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews