Are you interested in?
6 Tours & Activities
Concord Falls Tours
9 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
61 Tours & Activities
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Grenada on this half-day, guided tour that visits the best of the island. Explore the steep hills, spice market, and port in the capital town of St. George’s, go for a swim under picturesque Concord Waterfalls; see (and taste) how chocolate is made in Gouyave. Top off your visit by experiencing the rain forest and Grand Etang Lake.
- Experience the top sights activities in Grenada in one day
- Swim in the pool under a natural waterfall
- Explore the port city of St. George’s
- Pickup and drop-off provided from your hotel or cruise port
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Professional local guide
Transport by air-conditioned van
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointGrenada, Grenada
Traveler pickup is offered
- St.Georges Cruise Ship Terminal
- Port Louis Marina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended you bring a swimsuit and towel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Henry Safari Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Concord Waterfall and Chocolate Factory Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Concord Waterfall and Chocolate Factory Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Concord Waterfall and Chocolate Factory Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Concord Waterfall and Chocolate Factory Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The chocolate factory and the nutmeg factory tour were very brief (about 5-10 minutes each) so if you are expecting more detail etc Maybe a specific tour for these factories is required." See review
- "There’s really no place for lunch, unless you call the chocolate tasting “lunch”!" See review
- "The chocolate factory tour is very short 10 minutes and the nutmeg factory tour isn't much longer, though it was just nice to travel around the country and meeting the people." See review
Product code: 53705P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Concord Waterfall and Chocolate Factory Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 52 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Ports of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGrand AnseSt. George'sGrenadaShore Excursions - Grand AnseFood Tours - Grand AnseBus Tours - Grand AnseChocolate Tours - Grand AnsePorts of Call Tours - Grand AnseHalf-day Tours - Grand AnseShore Excursions - St. George'sFood Tours - St. George'sBus Tours - St. George'sChocolate Tours - St. George'sPorts of Call Tours - St. George'sHalf-day Tours - St. George'sCategory