Don’t worry—here are some similar options
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a break from the bustle of Guadalajara on a day trip to the archaeological site of Guachimontones. Going with a guide is essential, as the ancient ruins are unmarked and need context. After the tour, relax and enjoy refreshments at 2 colonial haciendas that have been turned into boutique hotels.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- OPERATED BY PROCESAGROUP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 35999P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGuadalajaraArchaeology Tours - JaliscoCategory
Guadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara)Tequila Sightseeing TrainsSelva MágicaGuadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara)GuachimontonesPantaleón Panduro Museum (Museo Pantaleón Panduro)Basilica of Our Lady of Zapopan (Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan)Hospicio CabañasMariachi Plaza (Plaza de los Mariachis)Templo Expiatorio del Santisimo SacramentoMirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia)Casa Herradura Tequila DistilleryJose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña)Guadalajara Historic Center (Centro Histórico)AmatitanRotonda de los Jaliscienses Ilustres