Don’t worry—here are some similar options
9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit the town for which the famous alcohol is named and take in a mariachi performance on this full-day, guided tour with tastings and lunch included. Make your way to the botanical garden where you’ll plant one of tequila’s main ingredients: agave before touring a factory to see how it gets made. Enjoy a mariachi dance show while eating a Mexican lunch at Quinta Sauza and wander the town.
- Tour the town of Tequila and a factory where the drink is made
- Taste variations of tequila and plant agave at a botanical garden
- See a traditional mariachi show while enjoying a meal
- Guide, transportation, tequila tasting, and buffet lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Meeting point Chamber of commerce and tourism of Guadalajara.
Transfer Guadalajara - Tequila - Guadalajara by bus A/C WC.
Visit agave landscape with Jima exhibition.
Mexican Gastronomy with tequila-based drinks in Quinta Sauza facilities
Mexican Dances Folk, charro and prehispanic show
Tequila Town walking tour
Professional tequila tasting
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Av. Ignacio L. Vallarta 4095, Don Bosco Vallarta, 45000 Zapopan, Jal., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and sunscreen and cash in pesos for souvenirs.
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aventurate Por Jalisco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tequila Tour with Pre Hispanic and Mariachi Show?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tequila Tour with Pre Hispanic and Mariachi Show?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tequila Tour with Pre Hispanic and Mariachi Show?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tequila Tour with Pre Hispanic and Mariachi Show?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35707P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGuadalajaraBus Tours - JaliscoFull-day Tours - JaliscoCategory
AmatitanCasa Herradura Tequila DistilleryHospicio CabañasTequila Sightseeing TrainsPantaleón Panduro Museum (Museo Pantaleón Panduro)Degollado Theater (Teatro Degollado)Guadalajara Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Guadalajara)Mirador Independencia Park (Parque Mirador Independencia)Guadalajara Zoo (Zoológico Guadalajara)Templo Expiatorio del Santisimo SacramentoGuadalajara Historic Center (Centro Histórico)Mariachi Plaza (Plaza de los Mariachis)Selva MágicaBasilica of Our Lady of Zapopan (Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Zapopan)GuachimontonesJose Cuervo Distillery (Fábrica La Rojeña)