Are you interested in?
- A 4-hour small-group biking tour of Guangzhou
- See historic hotspots such as the City God Taoist Temple and the People’s Park
- Learn about the city’s history and culture from a knowledgeable local guide
- Experience both tiny alleyways and wide boulevards as you bike through the city
- Enjoy complimentary snacks along the way
- Have fun on this tour designed for all ages and skill levels
Departure & Return
Click the 'Directions' button at this link for details: www.cyclecanton.com/en/book-a-tour
The tour ends at a different location, at Social&Co restaurant on Huajiu Lu in Zhujiang (Pearl River) New Town, the new city center. From here it's a 5 minute walk to Zhujiang New Town metro station (exit B1). Taxis are available too. Chinese address: 天河区珠江新城华就路6号Social&Co餐厅
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Kid bikes and a tandem bike are available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycle Canton
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided Cycle Tour of Guangzhou.