5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Add some relaxation time to your visit in Guatemala City with this 5-hour excursion to Kawilal Hot Springs. This sprawling spa complex, which uses thermal waters heated by the warmth of nearby Pacaya Volcano, offers a wealth of thermal pools, steam baths and hydrotherapy. Soak away your aches in the spa’s warming waters, with a 60-minute thermal circuit (included) and with 25-minute massage (also included). You can even add a manicure or pedicure to your visit (at your own expense), before fueling up with some food at the on-site restaurant. This Kawilal Hot Springs excursion covers lunch, bathrobe and towel and round-trip hotel transport.
- Escape to Kawilal Hot Springs resort during this 5-hour trip from Guatemala City
- Soak your cares away in the resort's sprawling collection of thermal pools, steam baths and hydrotherapy baths
- Enjoy the thermally heated waters warmed by the energy of nearby Pacaya Volcano
- Relax and unwind during an included 25-minute massage and 60-minute thermal circuit
- Perfect romantic getaway for couples
Saved to wishlist!
Bathrobe and Towel
Relaxing Massage (25min)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Thermal Circuit (60 minutes)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child under 13 years is not allowed to take the thermal circuit.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring swimsuit, sunblock and flip flops
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you are lodging in Zone 1, our only pick-up point is at the Hotel Panamerican.
- If you are lodging in an airbnb please move to the nearest hotel lobby and please let us know of its name.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3022P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
Thermal Spas & Hot SpringsSpa ToursGuatemala CityThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Central HighlandsThermal Spas & Hot Springs - AntiguaThermal Spas & Hot Springs - PanajachelCategory