6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Make the most of the journey from Guayaquil to Cuenca, Ecuador. This full-day one-way trip includes a stop at a cacao farm to see how the main ingredient in chocolate is grown and processed. In Cajas National Park, enjoy a short hike through the high altitude paramo moorland which is an important and scenic watershed.
- Make the most of the journey from Guayaquil to Cuenca, Ecuador
- See how the main ingredient in chocolate is grown and processed
- Taste cacao fruit before it's turned into chocolate
- Hike in Cajas National Park
Saved to wishlist!
Tour Guide/Driver (Licensed)
Lunch (If option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointAvenida 12 SE 1206, Guayaquil 090313, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at any hotel or Airbnb in Guayaquil
Return DetailsCuenca, Ecuador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Passport name, number and nationality is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Please notice: this is one-way trip Guayaquil to Cuenca or viceversa tour.
- For 1 to 5 passengers, a bilingual guide will also be the driver. For more than 5 passengers, a driver and a bilingual guide will be provided.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cuenca Bestours Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guayaquil to Cuenca one-way tour with Cajas Park and a Cacao Farm?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guayaquil to Cuenca one-way tour with Cajas Park and a Cacao Farm?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guayaquil to Cuenca one-way tour with Cajas Park and a Cacao Farm?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guayaquil to Cuenca one-way tour with Cajas Park and a Cacao Farm?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The bus is only 8 per person its comfortable and safe and easy to take we returned by bus!" See review
Product code: 28838P4