Check through Guilin’s scenic highlights with ease in a 7-hour tour that includes a stop for a Chinese lunch. Tour the must-see Reed Flute Cave, stop for photos of Elephant Trunk Hill, and visit Fubo Hill to see its caves, carvings, and bird’s-eye views over Guilin. Plus, take in Seven Star Park, with its wooded hills, waterways, and bridges. Lunch, air-conditioned transport, hotel pickup and drop-off, and entrance fees all included.
- 7-hour highlights tour of Guilin
- Explore Reed Flute Cave to see the floodlit stalagmites and stalactites
- View Elephant Trunk Hill, a limestone rock on the River Li that resembles an elephant drinking
- Experience the caves and panoramic city views on Fubo Hill
- Stroll through Seven Star Park past forested hills, bridges, and waterways
- Entrance fees and Chinese lunch at a local restaurant included
- Air-conditioned transport including hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Elephant Trunk Hill
After Guilin hotel pickup, travel into the countryside by air-conditioned vehicle, listening as your guide shares information about the city’s history.
Make your first stop at the Reed Flute Cave, an ancient network of limestone caverns named after the reeds growing nearby that are used to make flutes.
On arrival, enjoy a 40-minute guided tour around the chambers, admiring their spectacularly illuminated stalactites, stalagmites, and weird and wonderful rock formations.
Afterward, continue to another Guilin landmark: Elephant Trunk Hill. Set on the River Li, this limestone outcrop is shaped like an elephant drinking from the water, and has been considered a good luck symbol in Guilin for centuries.
Take photos here, and after a Chinese lunch at a local restaurant, travel to Fubo Hill, another strangely shaped limestone karst overlooking the Li. Hear the story behind the rock’s name, and see its caves, each with its own mysterious legend.
View the ancient Buddha carvings in one of the caves, and enjoy the panoramic views of Guilin from the viewpoint.
Lastly, visit Guilin’s Seven Star Park, the city’s biggest. Stretch your legs around this lush oasis, admiring the forested hills, caves, and bridges before finishing with a hotel drop-off.