Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Sail down the Cote des Arcadins during this 2-hour sunset cruise in Haiti. Board a 26-foot (8-meter) Parker sailboat and set off into the deep blue waters. Onboard, enjoy local rum punch, domestic beer and soft drinks (2 drinks per person). Dance to island tunes as you watch the setting sun turn the sky pink, orange and red. Take in the coast's barrier reefs and cliffs, keeping an eye out for dolphins and other marine life.
- Sail down Haiti's coastline at sunset
- Ride aboard a 26-foot (8-meter) Parker sailboat
- 2 complimentary drinks included
- Watch the sun set over the island
Saved to wishlist!
2 drinks (Rhum punch, Beer, Soft Drink)
Life vest and other safety equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarina Blue's wharf
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marina Blue Haiti
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 22502P2