A bustling historical port and commercial center on the Elbe River, Germany’s second-largest city serves up a host of attractions, from the cobbled lanes and canals of its medieval mercantile Old Town, to grand museums, pretty parks and more, all built around a buzzing harbor.
The Hamburg Card is your passport to the city: giving you valuable discounts on over 130 tours, attractions and activities, including unlimited bus, train and ferry travel in the greater Hamburg area.
Delve into Hamburg’s ancient past with free admission to the city Archaeological Museum; admire the impressive 19th-century City Hall (Rathaus); enjoy discounts on same-day theater tickets; relax on a scenic harbor boat trip or cruise around Lake Alster, and much more.
Simply select a 1-, 2-, 3-, 4, or 5-day pass to suit your sightseeing schedule, and collect your Hamburg Card in the city when you’re ready to explore. Your Hamburg Card is valid for the number of consecutive days chosen, from the time you exchange your voucher, and includes a city guidebook with attraction descriptions, directions and a city map. Plus, your card gives you up to 25% discounts on select restaurants and retailers around the city.
Your Hamburg Card gives you all this and more:
- Up to 50% off at over 130 places of interest such as sightseeing tours, harbour and Alster lake cruises
- Free travel on public transport in the greater Hamburg area
- Discounts on last-minute tickets at 16 theaters
- Up to 25% off at select restaurants, shops, parking tickets and souvenirs
- Complimentary Hamburg city guide with a city map
See the Itinerary
below for a full list of participating attractions, tours and activities.