Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
67 Tours & Activities
69 Tours & Activities
46 Tours & Activities
4 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you don't have time to overnight in a safari camp, you can still enjoy a safari experience on this tour. A sunset game drive offers the advantage of seeing the colors of an African sunset and is timed to see nocturnal animals become active and the more elusive, shy, and rare creatures not usually seen during the day.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up form any Hotel in Hazyview
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Unfortunately we are not permitted to have infants (0-3) on our Open Safari Vehicles but you can request a closed air-conditioned vehicle with an infant/baby seat. Please note that there will be an additional entrance fee for infants. Conservation fees per child/infant: South African Citizens and Residents (with ID) R 55.00. SADC Nationals (with passport) R 105.00. International Conservation Fee R 212.00
- NO children under 6 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY GAP Tours Transfers
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kruger National Park Sunset Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kruger National Park Sunset Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kruger National Park Sunset Safari?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kruger National Park Sunset Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 29560P13
Compare Similar Experiences
Kruger National Park Sunset Safari
4 to 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHazyview4WD Tours - Kruger National ParkSporting Events - Kruger National ParkBus Tours - Kruger National ParkNature and Wildlife - Kruger National ParkSafaris - Kruger National ParkExtreme - Kruger National ParkCategory