Are you interested in?
- Helsinki sightseeing layover tour from Helsinki Airport
- Gain an overview of the Finnish capital on a panoramic coach tour
- See 12 Helsinki attractions including the Rock Church, Senate Square, and Sibelius Monument
- Learn about Helsinki’s history and architecture from a guide
- Choose from multiple departure times to suit your schedule
- Optional drop-off in Helsinki city center if your layover longer than the tour
- Make the most of your short staying without wondering
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pick up and drop off from Helsinki Airport
Departure & Return
Terminal 2 Tourist Information Desk at Airport.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum passenger requirement applies. There is a possibility of cancellation or rescheduling if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation due to Minimum passenger requirement, you will be refunded fully.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helsinki Tour / Tallinn Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff