Are you interested in?
- Maximize your chances of seeing whales on a tour from Hermanus
- Learn about these 'gentle giants' directly from a whale specialist
- Spot Humpback, Southern Right whales and even dolphins and seals—depending on the season
- Complimentary light refreshments included: No need to bring your own
Departure & Return
Enter the New Harbour (Corner of Westcliff & Stil Road), follow the signs for Southern Right Charters, down to the waters' edge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All ages welcome, children U/12 must wear a life jacket at al times which will be provided
- Please bring along:
- Weather appropriate clothing and a windbreaker
- Sensible footwear, sunscreen; cap if necessary
- Sea sick tablets should be taken in advance as per packet instructions (if necessary)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southern Right Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff