Are you interested in?
19 Tours & Activities
Dyer Island Tours
7 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
14 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All diving gear and towels supplied
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotels, guesthouse, backpackers, vacation rentals and any other points within Hermanus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear a swim-suit underneath your clothes
- Please note: Sharks are wild animals and their presence cannot be guaranteed. Every experience that guests have w, is educational from start to finish. The local supplier works with wild life and nature and sightings are never guaranteed. If a shark has been sighted from the boat, they will consider that a successful trip. If there is no shark activity while on a shark cage diving tour with the supplier, then a voucher will be offered. This voucher is not transferable – your name and passport number will be recorded on the voucher. The transfer fee is non-refundable.
- You must contact the local service provider to confirm your exact pickup time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marine Dynamics
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shark Cage Diving and Viewing from Hermanus?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shark Cage Diving and Viewing from Hermanus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shark Cage Diving and Viewing from Hermanus?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shark Cage Diving and Viewing from Hermanus?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5659P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeShark DivingExtremeWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesHermanusNature and Wildlife - Western CapeShark Diving - Western CapeExtreme - Western CapeCategory