- Stand up paddleboard tour from Hilton Head Island
- Explore the many secluded areas and rivulets inaccessible by boat
- Warm and calm waters make for the ideal paddleboarding environment
- Follow your guide to areas less-frequented by other visitors
- Opportunities to spot wildlife such as dolphins and marine birds
- Multiple departure times offered throughout the day to best fit your schedule
Departure & Return
Meet us on the left side of the big plaza (same plaza as Black Marlin and Carolina Crab Company Restaurants) Suite #101 above our door
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress appropriately for the water
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation for check-in.
- Maximum Weight of 285lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum weight 75 lbs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY One HHI
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff